SAVE THE DATE: Our first theme gala party will be on February 12, 2020. The 4 formal annual events held by Boriken Private Society are free of charge for our members.
HAVEN’T YOU BEEN INVITED?
You can only enter this network with an invitation code sent directly by our Board of Directors (via email or postal mail). But, if you think you qualify (under at least four of these requirements), you can submit your application to be evaluated on a waiting list (we reserve the right of admission):
- I consider myself a culturally influential person.
- I consider myself a citizen of the world.
- I live at least a minimum of 6 months annually in Puerto Rico.
- I’m Puerto Rican, entrepreneur, my main offices are in the Puerto Rican archipelago and my company employs 50 people or more.
- I work in Puerto Rico in a foreign or domestic corporation in a Top C-Level Position (CXO / CEO / CIO / COO / CFO / etc) or a Top Administrative Position (President / VP / AVP / Director / Head / Managers).
- I don’t have a company, but I live in Puerto Rico because of the incentives offered by the government of the archipelago for investors or other incentives.
- I consider myself an influencer, and I have a profile with the verified badge in one of the major social networks and I can prove it.
- I’m an entrepreneur, independent professional, or Puerto Rican investor.
- I’m an active member of one or some of the major Puerto Rican professional associations such as: Purto Rico Chamber of Commerce,Advertising Agency Association of Puerto Rico, College of Certified Public Accountants of PR, Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association,Puerto Rico Realtors Association,Puerto Rico Bank Association,Association of Gasoline Retailers of Puerto Rico,College of Agronomists of Puerto Rico,General contractors and surveyors,Foundation College of Medical Technology of Puerto Rico,Foundation College of Pharmacists of Puerto Rico, College of Engineers and Surveyors of Puerto Rico,Medical Association of Puerto Rico,College of Chemists of Puerto Rico, Association of Incorporated Insurance Companies of Puerto Rico, College of Decorators and Designers of Puerto Rico, College of Physicians / Surgeons of Puerto Rico, Association of Medical Cannabis of Puerto Rico, or other.
- I am Puerto Rican living in the diaspora, but I belong to one of these categories: I am an independent professional; I’m a businessman; I work in a corporation in a Top-C Level Position (CXO / CEO / CIO / COO / CFO / etc) or a Top Administrative Position (President / VP / AVP / Director / Head / Managers), I want to contribute to the development of Puerto Rico and I pledge to travel to Puerto Rico and attend at least 2 of the Boriken Private Society events annually. I understand that if I do not attend at least 2 events of the 4 events that Boriken Private Society does annually, my membership will be canceled.
WHY JOIN US?
THEY CAN KNOW THE NAME OF OUR SOCIETY, BUT PRIVACY IS OUR STANDARD
- Unlike any other private society (or social media platform), everyone will know the name of this society, but the only way to belong to this network is through a Direct Invitation (by email or postal mail) that will contain a Unique and secret code sent by our Board of Directors or by completing an application that will be submitted to our Board of Directors and they will decide if the applicant meets the requirements to belong to BPS.
- People who have not been previously accepted by invitation or application by our Board of Directors, will not be able to access this network or have access to their exclusive privileges, will not have access to know the information of the location of each event, nor will they have contact with the exclusive members of this social network, as we protect the privacy of our members.
- Within the BPS social media platform, you may have access to other members who have met the same requirements as you to belong to our private society, however, only you will have access to send friend requests, and the option of accepting or not accepting your friend request will be at their discretion.
- Definitely, many socially influential people belong to separate unions, associations, clubs and social networks. But, Boriken Private Society differs because we distinguish ourselves by bringing together all socially influential, like-minded, and culturally influential people like you, and we connect them in a single network where they will have the facility to know each other, help each other or have exclusive privileges, through the exclusive BPS social network with which they will be able to: meet all members, keep in daily contact through our network (forums, chats and more), meet all in one place (several times per year) enjoying exclusive and secret events and many other endless possibilities.
- Definitely, when like-minded people come together, great ideas take shape; we can improve our environment; Know about charities and countless possibilities.
ATTEND EXCLUSIVE EVENTS
- Surround yourself with people like you, culturally influential, access a wide range of experiences produced by BPS exclusively for its members in different secret luxury places, of which it can be an exuberant mansion, a castle, a property on a paradisiacal beach, or a wonderful place.
- Be notified about new events in other cities and countries.
- Access new art collections, properties, business and unique buying/selling opportunities only for BPS members.
BPS BOOST FREE OF CHARGE YOUR PUBLIC IMAGE OR THAT OF YOUR COMPANY, PRODUCT OR SERVICE WITH A VIP TREATMENT
- If you are an entrepreneur, an individual professional, you have a Top-C level position or Top Administrative position, BPS offers free professional service to expose your professional / personal profile to increase your awareness in the media and make yourself known for your merits among the public (once a year).**
- If you own a company, product or service, BPS offers free professional service to expose your company, service or product by integrating your brands into all aspects of business and pop culture, including print, online, and social media (once a year ).**
HELP IN THE GROWTH OF PUERTO RICO
- We faithfully believe that great minds working together, is the first step for great ideas to emerge and be executed for the good of our fellow citizens.
- Puerto Rico needs people who want to grow and bring this island to global exposure. We have much to give as an island for our strategic psocion, Infrastructure and a world class human resource.
JOIN AN EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY
- Meet members of the like-minded jet set from all over the world, who are living in the archipelago of Puerto Rico or live much of the year on the Island for business reasons.
- Know information and acquire secret benefits that are offered exclusively to BPS members, with strict confidentiality and that are not available to anyone else in the world.
- Enjoy a safe, exclusive environment with the warmth that characterizes Puerto Rico.
- Enjoy the high standards and quality policies of BPS.
GET TRUSTED INSIDER ADVICE
- Get advice about exclusive tourist sites on the island, works of art, new trends, lifestyle, business opportunities, investment and others, which are only offered to BPS members.
- Exchange ideas with the exclusive network of expert members in different fields.
- Receive information exclusive and updated that is not available quickly to the community in general, whether personal, commercial, security, among others (for privacy we do not show the entire list here).
PUERTO RICO IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
KNOW ALL THE BENEFITS YOU CAN GET BY DOING BUSINESS IN PUERTO RICO
- Great benefits, incentives and exemptions in corporate, personal taxes, on capital gains, dividends and interests (for more information visit the official site of “Invest Puerto Rico” since BPS is not associated with “Invest Puerto Rico”, it is not a business partner neither has any commercial relationship or of any kind).
- Discover a U.S. jurisdiction with a truly enchanting business environment tailored to meet your investment objectives. Come experience life and work in an island paradise like no other.
- Tap into a highly qualified bilingual professional workforce that is educated, trained and adhere to U.S. standards.